Updated as of September 23, 2017
To understand how we treat the information you give us as you use Bear Radio Network Website, you should read this policy.
- Non-Account Activity. You can listen to the Bear Radio Network Feeds without having a Bear Radio Network Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Bear Radio Network require you to have a Bear Radio Network Account or be on the Bear Radio Mailing List. We ask for some personal information when you create an Bear Radio Network Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Bear Radio Network, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Bear Radio Network (including UI elements, settings, and other
information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and
chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Bear Radio Network Website, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and
provide to you the features and functionality of the Bear Radio Network Website, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you send messages through the Bear Radio Network Website and other Users
can contact you through messages and comments.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or
except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out (as in the case of the BRN Mailing List). We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Bear Radio Network Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Bear Radio Network Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Bear Radio Network Website, in which case you can still listen and explore
the Bear Radio Network Website, but Bear Radio Network may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time.